ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 2 RAPTORS HOME GAME TICKETS
The 2022/23 NBA season is finally here! This season we want to celebrate the joys of basketball with our customers. Enter our Sweepstakes for a chance to win a pair of Toronto Raptor home game tickets! No purchase is necessary, a winner will be drawn for each home game.
By clicking this box, I consent to FUJIFILM Canada Inc. and its representatives ("Fujifilm") sending me communications by e-mail and by other electronic means about Fujifilm's products and services, including news, updates, and promotions. I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting FUJIFILM via mail to FUJIFILM Canada Inc., 600 Suffolk Court Mississauga, ON L5R 4G4, Attn: FUJIFILM Canada Inc. Chief Privacy Officer, via telephone at 1-800-263-5018 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, I can refer to FUJIFILM's Privacy Statement.
Thanks, you have been entered!
Thank you for your submission! The winners will be contacted directly. Good Luck!
You have already been entered into this contest.
- Why should I print my photos?
Why should I print my photos?
Author: BHAVESH PATEL
- It’s cost-effective: High quality 4”x6” prints are very affordable.
- Digital redundancy: With technology change, your photos may not be accessible.
- Archival / backup: Prints last; the oldest known prints are still around today.
- Sharing: Printed photos are easy to share and turn into gifts that last.
- Home decor: Decorate your space with large format, canvas prints & more.
- Legacy: Printing photos will preserve them for future generations.