ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 2 RAPTORS HOME GAME TICKETS
The 2022/23 NBA season is finally here! This season we want to celebrate the joys of basketball with our customers. Enter our Sweepstakes for a chance to win a pair of Toronto Raptor home game tickets! No purchase is necessary, a winner will be drawn for each home game.
By clicking this box, I consent to FUJIFILM Canada Inc. and its representatives ("Fujifilm") sending me communications by e-mail and by other electronic means about Fujifilm's products and services, including news, updates, and promotions. I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting FUJIFILM via mail to FUJIFILM Canada Inc., 600 Suffolk Court Mississauga, ON L5R 4G4, Attn: FUJIFILM Canada Inc. Chief Privacy Officer, via telephone at 1-800-263-5018 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details, I can refer to FUJIFILM's Privacy Statement.
Thanks, you have been entered!
Thank you for your submission! The winners will be contacted directly. Good Luck!
You have already been entered into this contest.
- How do I transfer photos from my camera to my computer?
How do I transfer photos from my camera to my computer?
Author: BHAVESH PATEL
There are several options for transferring photos from your digital camera:
- Direct camera connection using your camera’s USB cable: Your digital camera may have included a USB cable that allows you to easily download photos to your computer. Make sure your camera’s batteries are charged.
- Using your computer’s built-in card reader or a USB card reader: This replaces the need to connect the camera directly to your computer. Insert your memory card directly into the card reader on your computer.
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth: Some digital cameras can transfer images via WiFi or Bluetooth. Check with your camera manufacturer to find out more.
- Mobile devices: Most cameras can transfer images wirelessly to iOS and Android devices. Once the photos are on your mobile device, you can transfer them directly to your computer, or transfer them from cloud storage to your computer.